Looking for the Ripple Effect: Capturing the Outcomes and Impact of the Work of Settlement Service Providers
From 2020 to 2022, Eupraxia Training has been engaged by Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada to create a modular professional development opportunity about outcomes-based evaluation for the settlement sector in the Prairie and Northern Territories.
If you are an IRCC-funded Settlement Service Provider, you can access the modules at the related website.
Eupraxia Training can also deliver customized professional development workshops to your organization (3 hours, full day, multi-day) on topics like the following:
Evaluating the Success of Your Programs
- Setting your sights on the right goal
- Options for measuring success
- Defining your social impact
- Collecting the right data
- Describing success for funders, boards and important partners
Planning Effective Programs
- Developing innovative program ideas
- Identifying critical stakeholders
- Success is in the eye of the beholder!
- Matching expectations to resources
- Planning for transfer of learning
Beyond “Smiley Sheets”: Designing Better Evaluation Forms
- Getting the feedback you want
- Designing effective forms and surveys
- Interpreting program evaluation data
- Communicating results
Introduction to Social Impact
- Outcomes and impacts: what’s the difference?
- Beneficiaries, partners and other stakeholders
- Measuring the impact you’ve had
- Collective impact and asset-building