Looking for the Ripple Effect: Capturing the Outcomes and Impact of the Work of Settlement Service Providers
From 2020 to 2025, Eupraxia Training has been engaged by Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada to design and deliver a modular professional development opportunity about outcomes-based evaluation for the settlement sector across Canada.
If you are an IRCC-funded Settlement Service Provider in British Columbia/Yukon, Prairie or Northern Territories, or the Atlantic Provinces, you can access the modules at the related website. Ontario SPOs will be invited to join in the fall of 2023.
Eupraxia Training can also deliver customized professional development workshops to your organization (3 hours, full day, multi-day) on topics like the following:
Evaluating the Success of Your Programs
- Setting your sights on the right goal
- Options for measuring success
- Defining your social impact
- Collecting the right data
- Describing success for funders, boards and important partners
Planning Effective Programs
- Developing innovative program ideas
- Identifying critical stakeholders
- Success is in the eye of the beholder!
- Matching expectations to resources
- Planning for transfer of learning
Beyond “Smiley Sheets”: Designing Better Evaluation Forms
- Getting the feedback you want
- Designing effective forms and surveys
- Interpreting program evaluation data
- Communicating results
Introduction to Social Impact
- Outcomes and impacts: what’s the difference?
- Beneficiaries, partners and other stakeholders
- Measuring the impact you’ve had
- Collective impact and asset-building